Common Marionette Functionality
Marionette has a few methods that are common to all classes. These functions are documented in marionette.functions.
- An alias of Backbone's
- A handy function to pluck certain
options and attach them directly to an instance.
- Retrieve an object's attribute either directly from the object, or from the object's
- Trigger an event and a corresponding method on the target object.
- This method is used to bind a backbone "entity" to methods on a target object.
- This method can be used to unbind callbacks from entities' events.
- Receives a hash of event names and functions and/or function names, and returns the same hash with the function names replaced with the function references themselves.