Provides a portability layer, that is, a set of ORB APIs that makes it possible for code generated by one vendor to run on another vendor's ORB.
An extension of
An interface with no members whose only purpose is to serve as a marker indicating that an implementing class is a Java value type from IDL that has a corresponding Helper class.
This interface provides a dispatching mechanism for an incoming call.
This interface is supplied by an ORB to a servant at invocation time and allows the servant to later retrieve an OutputStream for returning the invocation results.
The base class for the Holder classess of all complex IDL types.
Defines the base type for all non-boxed IDL valuetypes that are not custom marshaled.
The generated Java classes corresponding to valuetype IDL types implement this interface.
The ValueFactory interface is the native mapping for the IDL type CORBA::ValueFactory.
Java to IDL ptc 02-01-12 184.108.40.206 ValueInputStream is used for implementing RMI-IIOP stream format version 2.
Java to IDL ptc 02-01-12 220.127.116.11 ValueOutputStream is used for implementing RMI-IIOP stream format version 2.
Specifies a portable API for ORB-vendor-specific implementation of the org.omg.CORBA.Object methods.
InputStream is the Java API for reading IDL types from CDR marshal streams.
The common base class for all stub classes; provides default implementations of the
OuputStream is the Java API for writing IDL types to CDR marshal streams.
This class is part of the local stub API, the purpose of which is to provide high performance calls for collocated clients and servers (i.e.
This class is used for reporting application level exceptions between ORBs and stubs.
The Indirection exception is a Java specific system exception.
This class is used for reporting locate forward exceptions and object forward GIOP messages back to the ORB.
The org.omg.CORBA.portable.UnknownException is used for reporting unknown exceptions between ties and ORBs and between ORBs and stubs.
Provides a portability layer, that is, a set of ORB APIs that makes it possible for code generated by one vendor to run on another vendor's ORB. Stubs and other code, generated either from IDL or interfaces written in the Java programming language, can call into these ORB APIs.
- public int read()
- public.math.BigDecimal read_fixed()
- public org.omg.CORBA.Context read_Context()
- public org.omg.CORBA.Object read_Object(java.lang.Class clz)
- public org.omg.CORBA.ORB orb()
- public org.omg.CORBA.ORB orb()
- public void write_Context(org.omg.CORBA.Context ctx, org.omg.CORBA.ContextList contexts)
- public void write_fixed(java.math.BigDecimal value)
- public void write(int b)
- public void releaseReply(org.omg.CORBA.Object self, InputStream input)
- public InputStream invoke(org.omg.CORBA.Object self, OutputStream output)
- public OutputStream request(org.omg.CORBA.Object self, String operation, boolean responseExpected)
- public org.omg.CORBA.Object set_policy_override(org.omg.CORBA.Object self, org.omg.CORBA.Policy policies, org.omg.CORBA.SetOverrideType set_add)
- public org.omg.CORBA.DomainManager get_domain_managers( org.omg.CORBA.Object self)
- public org.omg.CORBA.Policy get_policy(org.omg.CORBA.Object self, int policy_type)
© 1993–2017, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
Documentation extracted from Debian's OpenJDK Development Kit package.
Licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 2, with the Classpath Exception.
Various third party code in OpenJDK is licensed under different licenses (see Debian package).
Java and OpenJDK are trademarks or registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.