|Categories ||Presentation attribute |
|Value ||local = "<str>" |
|Animatable ||No |
|Normative document ||SVG 1.1 (2nd Edition) |
- local = "<string>"
- The unique ID for a locally stored color profile. <string> is the profile's unique ID as specified by International Color Consortium.
If both the xlink:href
and the local
attributes are specified, then the user agent MUST search the local system for the locally stored color profile first, and, if not available locally, then attempt to use the resource identified by the xlink:href
SVG color is an addition to a base profile of the SVG language. A user agent therefore conforms to at least one base profile.
<circle fill="rgb(80.392%, 52.157%, 24.706%)"/>
- Three digit hex — #rgb
- Each hexadecimal digit, in the range 0 to F, represents one sRGB color component in the order red, green and blue. The digits A to F may be in either uppercase or lowercase. The value of the color component is obtained by replicating digits, so 0 become 00, 1 becomes 11, F becomes FF. This compact syntactical form can represent only 4096 colors. Examples: #000 (i.e. black) #fff (i.e. white) #6CF (i.e. #66CCFF, rgb(102, 204, 255)).
- Six digit hex — #rrggbb
- Each pair of hexadecimal digits, in the range 0 to F, represents one sRGB color component in the order red, green and blue. The digits A to F may be in either uppercase or lowercase.This syntactical form, originally introduced by HTML, can represent 16777216 colors. Examples: #9400D3 (i.e. a dark violet), #FFD700 (i.e. a golden color).
- Integer functional — rgb(rrr, ggg, bbb)
- Each integer represents one sRGB color component in the order red, green and blue, separated by a comma and optionally by white space. Each integer is in the
range 0 to 255. This syntactical form can represent 16777216 colors. Examples: rgb(233, 150, 122) (i.e. a salmon pink), rgb(255, 165, 0) (i.e. an orange).
- Float functional — rgb(R%, G%, B%)
- Each percentage value represents one sRGB color component in the order red, green and blue, separated by a comma and optionally by white space. For colors inside the sRGB gamut, the range of each component is 0.0% to 100.0% and an arbitrary number of decimal places may be supplied. Scientific notation is not supported. This syntactical form can represent an arbitrary range of colors, completely covering the sRGB gamut. Color values where one or more components are below 0.0% or above 100.0% represent colors outside the sRGB gamut. Examples: rgb(12.375%, 34.286%, 28.97%).
<color-profile name="acmecmyk" xlink:href="http://printers.example.com/acmecorp/model1234"/>
<circle fill="#CD853F icc-color(acmecmyk, 0.11, 0.48, 0.83, 0.00)"/>
<fallback>cielab(<Lightness>, <a> <b>)
<fallback>cielchab(<Lightness> <Chroma>, <Hue>)
<circle fill="#CD853F cielab(62.253188, 23.950124, 48.410653)"/>
<circle fill="#CD853F cielch(62.253188, 54.011108, 63.677091)"/>
ICC named color
<fallback> icc-named-color(<name>, <namedColor>)
<color-profile name="FooColors" xlink:href="http://swatches.example.com/Foo"/>
<circle fill="#CD853F icc-color(FooColors, Sandy23C"/>