Abstract interface for a "sink" accepting multiple entire streams.
A consumer can accept a number of consecutive streams using addStream, and when no further data need to be added, the close method tells the consumer to complete its work and shut down.
The Stream.pipe accepts a
StreamConsumer and will pass the stream to the consumer's addStream method. When that completes, it will call close and then complete its own returned future.
- hashCode → int
- The hash code for this object. [...]
- runtimeType → Type
- A representation of the runtime type of the object.
- addStream(Stream<S> stream) → Future
- Consumes the elements of
- close() → Future
- Tells the consumer that no further streams will be added. [...]
- noSuchMethod(Invocation invocation) → dynamic
- Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
- toString() → String
- Returns a string representation of this object.
- operator ==(dynamic other) → bool
- The equality operator. [...]