LinkedListEntry<E extends LinkedListEntry<E>> class
An object that can be an element in a LinkedList.
All elements of a
LinkedList must extend this class. The class provides the internal links that link elements together in the
LinkedList, and a reference to the linked list itself that an element is currently part of.
An entry can be in at most one linked list at a time. While an entry is in a linked list, the list property points to that linked list, and otherwise the
list property is
When created, an entry is not in any linked list.
- list → LinkedList<E>
- Get the linked list containing this element. [...]
- next → E
- Return the successor of this element in its linked list. [...]
- previous → E
- Return the predecessor of this element in its linked list. [...]
- hashCode → int
- The hash code for this object. [...]
- runtimeType → Type
- A representation of the runtime type of the object.
- insertAfter(E entry) → void
- Insert an element after this element in this element's linked list. [...]
- insertBefore(E entry) → void
- Insert an element before this element in this element's linked list. [...]
- unlink() → void
- Unlink the element from its linked list. [...]
- noSuchMethod(Invocation invocation) → dynamic
- Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
- toString() → String
- Returns a string representation of this object.
- operator ==(dynamic other) → bool
- The equality operator. [...]