Service protocol is the protocol that a client like the Observatory could use to access the services provided by the Dart VM for debugging and inspecting Dart programs. This class encapsulates the version number and Uri for accessing this service.
- ServiceProtocolInfo(Uri serverUri)
- majorVersion → int
- The major version of the protocol. If the running Dart environment does not support the service protocol, this is 0.
- minorVersion → int
- The minor version of the protocol. If the running Dart environment does not support the service protocol, this is 0.
- serverUri → Uri
- The Uri to access the service. If the web server is not running, this will be null.
- hashCode → int
- The hash code for this object. [...]
- runtimeType → Type
- A representation of the runtime type of the object.
- toString() → String
- Returns a string representation of this object.
- noSuchMethod(Invocation invocation) → dynamic
- Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
- operator ==(dynamic other) → bool
- The equality operator. [...]