Records KeyboardEvents that occur on a particular element, and provides a stream of outgoing KeyEvents with cross-browser consistent keyCode and charCode values despite the fact that a multitude of browsers that have varying keyboard default behavior.
This class is very much a work in progress, and we'd love to get information on how we can make this class work with as many international keyboards as possible. Bugs welcome!
- hashCode → int
- The hash code for this object. [...]
- runtimeType → Type
- A representation of the runtime type of the object.
- noSuchMethod(Invocation invocation) → dynamic
- Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
- toString() → String
- Returns a string representation of this object.
- operator ==(dynamic other) → bool
- The equality operator. [...]
- onKeyDown(EventTarget target) → CustomStream<KeyEvent>
- Named constructor to produce a stream for onKeyDown events.
- onKeyPress(EventTarget target) → CustomStream<KeyEvent>
- Named constructor to produce a stream for onKeyPress events.
- onKeyUp(EventTarget target) → CustomStream<KeyEvent>
- Named constructor to produce a stream for onKeyUp events.