Performs sanitization of a node tree after construction to ensure that it does not contain any disallowed elements or attributes.
In general custom implementations of this class should not be necessary and all validation customization should be done in custom NodeValidators, but custom implementations of this class can be created to perform more complex tree sanitization.
- NodeTreeSanitizer(NodeValidator validator)
- Constructs a default tree sanitizer which will remove all elements and attributes which are not allowed by the provided validator.
- hashCode → int
- The hash code for this object. [...]
- runtimeType → Type
- A representation of the runtime type of the object.
- sanitizeTree(Node node) → void
- Called with the root of the tree which is to be sanitized. [...]
- noSuchMethod(Invocation invocation) → dynamic
- Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
- toString() → String
- Returns a string representation of this object.
- operator ==(dynamic other) → bool
- The equality operator. [...]
- trusted → const _TrustedHtmlTreeSanitizer
- A sanitizer for trees that we trust. It does no validation and allows any elements. It is also more efficient, since it can pass the text directly through to the underlying APIs without creating a document fragment to be sanitized.