Sends messages to its ReceivePorts.
SendPorts are created from ReceivePorts. Any message sent through a SendPort is delivered to its corresponding ReceivePort. There might be many SendPorts for the same ReceivePort.
SendPorts can be transmitted to other isolates, and they preserve equality when sent.
- hashCode → int
- Returns an immutable hash code for this send port that is consistent with the == operator.
- runtimeType → Type
- A representation of the runtime type of the object.
- send(dynamic message) → void
- Sends an asynchronous
message through this send port, to its corresponding
- noSuchMethod(Invocation invocation) → dynamic
- Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
- toString() → String
- Returns a string representation of this object.
- operator ==(dynamic other) → bool
- Tests whether
other is a SendPort pointing to the same ReceivePort as this one.