An IsolateMirror reflects an isolate.
- Implemented types
- debugName → String
- A unique name used to refer to the isolate in debugging messages.
- isCurrent → bool
- Whether this mirror reflects the currently running isolate.
- rootLibrary → LibraryMirror
- The root library for the reflected isolate.
- hashCode → int
- The hash code for this object. [...]
- runtimeType → Type
- A representation of the runtime type of the object.
- loadUri(Uri uri) → Future<LibraryMirror>
- Loads the library at the given uri into this isolate. [...]
- noSuchMethod(Invocation invocation) → dynamic
- Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
- toString() → String
- Returns a string representation of this object.
- operator ==(dynamic other) → bool
other is an IsolateMirror on the same isolate as this mirror. [...]