An ObjectMirror is a common superinterface of InstanceMirror, ClassMirror, and LibraryMirror that represents their shared functionality.
For the purposes of the mirrors library, these types are all object-like, in that they support method invocation and field access. Real Dart objects are represented by the InstanceMirror type.
See InstanceMirror, ClassMirror, and LibraryMirror.
- Implemented types
- hashCode → int
- The hash code for this object. [...]
- runtimeType → Type
- A representation of the runtime type of the object.
- delegate(Invocation invocation) → dynamic
invocation on the reflectee of this ObjectMirror. [...]
- getField(Symbol fieldName) → InstanceMirror
- Invokes a getter and returns a mirror on the result. [...]
- invoke(Symbol memberName, List positionalArguments, [ Map<Symbol, dynamic> namedArguments ]) → InstanceMirror
- Invokes the named function and returns a mirror on the result. [...]
- setField(Symbol fieldName, Object value) → InstanceMirror
- Invokes a setter and returns a mirror on the result. [...]
- noSuchMethod(Invocation invocation) → dynamic
- Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
- toString() → String
- Returns a string representation of this object.
- operator ==(dynamic other) → bool
- The equality operator. [...]