HeidiSQL is a Windows client for MariaDB and MySQL. It has been bundled with the Windows version of MariaDB since MariaDB 5.2.7.
MariaDB 10.3.13, MariaDB 10.2.22, MariaDB 10.1.38, MariaDB 10.0.38, MariaDB 5.5.63
MariaDB 10.1.20, MariaDB 10.0.29, MariaDB 5.5.54
MariaDB 10.1.15, MariaDB 10.0.26, MariaDB 5.5.50
MariaDB 10.1.0, MariaDB 10.0.17, MariaDB 5.5.42
MariaDB 10.0.12, MariaDB 5.5.38
MariaDB 10.0.2, MariaDB 5.5.31
MariaDB 10.0.0, MariaDB 5.5.20
- Connect to multiple servers in one window
- Connect to servers via commandline
- Create and edit tables, views, stored routines, triggers and scheduled events.
- Generate nice SQL-exports
- Export from one server/database directly to another server/database
- Manage user-privileges
- Import text-files
- Export table rows as CSV, HTML, XML, SQL, LaTeX and Wiki Markup
- Browse and edit table-data using a comfortable grid
- Bulk edit tables (move to db, change engine, collation etc.)
- Batch-insert ascii or binary files into tables
- Write queries with customizable syntax-highlighting and code-completion
- Pretty reformat disordered SQL
- Monitor and kill client-processes
- Find specific text in all tables of all databases of one server
- Optimize and repair tables in a batch manner
- And more...
More information, including Screenshots of HeidiSQL are available at the HeidiSQL Website.
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.