The QDragLeaveEvent class provides an event that is sent to a widget when a drag and drop action leaves it. More...
|| #include <QDragLeaveEvent>
|| QT += gui
- 7 public functions inherited from QEvent
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QEvent
- 1 public variable inherited from QEvent
- 1 static public member inherited from QEvent
- 2 protected variables inherited from QEvent
The QDragLeaveEvent class provides an event that is sent to a widget when a drag and drop action leaves it.
This event is always preceded by a QDragEnterEvent and a series of QDragMoveEvents. It is not sent if a QDropEvent is sent instead.
See also QDragEnterEvent, QDragMoveEvent, and QDropEvent.
Member Function Documentation
Constructs a QDragLeaveEvent.
Warning: Do not create a QDragLeaveEvent yourself since these objects rely on Qt's internal state.