The QHolsterSensor class is a convenience wrapper around QSensor. More...
|| #include <QHolsterSensor>
|| QT += sensors
|| Qt 5.1
- 37 public functions inherited from QSensor
- 34 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 20 properties inherited from QSensor
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 2 public slots inherited from QSensor
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 14 signals inherited from QSensor
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 3 static public members inherited from QSensor
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
The QHolsterSensor class is a convenience wrapper around QSensor.
The only behavioural difference is that this class sets the type properly.
This class also features a reading() function that returns a QHolsterReading instead of a QSensorReading.
For details about how the sensor works, see QHolsterReading.
See also QHolsterReading.
Member Function Documentation
QHolsterSensor::QHolsterSensor(QObject *parent = Q_NULLPTR)
Construct the sensor as a child of parent.
Destroy the sensor. Stops the sensor if it has not already been stopped.
QHolsterReading *QHolsterSensor::reading() const
Returns the reading class for this sensor.
See also QSensor::reading().