Error occurring when a collection is modified during iteration.
Some modifications may be allowed for some collections, so each collection (Iterable or similar collection of values) should declare which operations are allowed during an iteration.
- ConcurrentModificationError([Object modifiedObject ])
- modifiedObject → Object
- The object that was modified in an incompatible way.
- hashCode → int
- The hash code for this object. [...]
- runtimeType → Type
- A representation of the runtime type of the object.
- stackTrace → StackTrace
- toString() → String
- Returns a string representation of this object.
- noSuchMethod(Invocation invocation) → dynamic
- Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
- operator ==(dynamic other) → bool
- The equality operator. [...]