An interface implemented by all stack trace objects.
A StackTrace is intended to convey information to the user about the call sequence that triggered an exception.
These objects are created by the runtime, it is not possible to create them programmatically.
- StackTrace.fromString(String stackTraceString)
- Create a
StackTrace object from
- hashCode → int
- The hash code for this object. [...]
- runtimeType → Type
- A representation of the runtime type of the object.
- toString() → String
- Returns a String representation of the stack trace. [...]
- noSuchMethod(Invocation invocation) → dynamic
- Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
- operator ==(dynamic other) → bool
- The equality operator. [...]
- current → StackTrace
- Returns a representation of the current stack trace. [...]