Error thrown when a lazily initialized variable cannot be initialized.
A static/library variable with an initializer expression is initialized the first time it is read. If evaluating the initializer expression causes another read of the variable, this error is thrown.
- CyclicInitializationError([String variableName ])
- variableName → String
- hashCode → int
- The hash code for this object. [...]
- runtimeType → Type
- A representation of the runtime type of the object.
- stackTrace → StackTrace
- toString() → String
- Returns a string representation of this object.
- noSuchMethod(Invocation invocation) → dynamic
- Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
- operator ==(dynamic other) → bool
- The equality operator. [...]