A simple stopwatch interface to measure elapsed time.
- Creates a Stopwatch in stopped state with a zero elapsed count. [...]
- elapsed → Duration
- The elapsedTicks counter converted to a Duration.
- elapsedMicroseconds → int
- The elapsedTicks counter converted to microseconds.
- elapsedMilliseconds → int
- The elapsedTicks counter converted to milliseconds.
- elapsedTicks → int
- The elapsed number of clock ticks since calling start while the Stopwatch is running. [...]
- frequency → int
- Frequency of the elapsed counter in Hz.
- isRunning → bool
- Whether the Stopwatch is currently running.
- hashCode → int
- The hash code for this object. [...]
- runtimeType → Type
- A representation of the runtime type of the object.
- reset() → void
- Resets the elapsed count to zero. [...]
- start() → void
- Starts the Stopwatch. [...]
- stop() → void
- Stops the Stopwatch. [...]
- noSuchMethod(Invocation invocation) → dynamic
- Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
- toString() → String
- Returns a string representation of this object.
- operator ==(dynamic other) → bool
- The equality operator. [...]