Opaque name used by mirrors, invocations and Function.apply.
- Symbol(String name)
- Constructs a new Symbol representing the provided name. [...]
- hashCode → int
- Returns a hash code compatible with operator==. [...]
- runtimeType → Type
- A representation of the runtime type of the object.
- noSuchMethod(Invocation invocation) → dynamic
- Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
- toString() → String
- Returns a string representation of this object.
- operator ==(dynamic other) → bool
- Symbols are equal to other symbols that correspond to the same member name. [...]
- empty → const Symbol
- The empty symbol. [...]
- unaryMinus → const Symbol
- The symbol corresponding to the name of the unary minus operator.