The operation was not allowed by the object.
This Error is thrown when an instance cannot implement one of the methods in its signature.
- UnsupportedError(String message)
- message → String
- hashCode → int
- The hash code for this object. [...]
- runtimeType → Type
- A representation of the runtime type of the object.
- stackTrace → StackTrace
- toString() → String
- Returns a string representation of this object.
- noSuchMethod(Invocation invocation) → dynamic
- Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
- operator ==(dynamic other) → bool
- The equality operator. [...]