- Implemented types
- onError → Stream<Event>
- Stream of
error events handled by this AbstractWorker.
- hashCode → int
- The hash code for this object. [...]
- on → Events
- This is an ease-of-use accessor for event streams which should only be used when an explicit accessor is not available.
- runtimeType → Type
- A representation of the runtime type of the object.
- addEventListener(String type, EventListener listener, [ bool useCapture ]) → void
- dispatchEvent(Event event) → bool
- noSuchMethod(Invocation invocation) → dynamic
- Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
- removeEventListener(String type, EventListener listener, [ bool useCapture ]) → void
- toString() → String
- Returns a string representation of this object.
- operator ==(dynamic other) → bool
- The equality operator. [...]
- errorEvent → const EventStreamProvider<Event>
- Static factory designed to expose
error events to event handlers that are not necessarily instances of AbstractWorker. [...]