Top-level container for a browser tab or window.
In a web browser, a WindowBase object represents any browser window. This object contains the window's state and its relation to other windows, such as which window opened this window.
Note: This class represents any window, while Window is used to access the properties and content of the current window or tab.
- Implemented types
- closed → bool
- Indicates whether this window has been closed. [...]
- history → HistoryBase
- The current session history for this window. [...]
- location → LocationBase
- The current location of this window. [...]
- opener → WindowBase
- A reference to the window that opened this one. [...]
- parent → WindowBase
- A reference to the parent of this window. [...]
- top → WindowBase
- A reference to the topmost window in the window hierarchy. [...]
- hashCode → int
- The hash code for this object. [...]
- on → Events
- This is an ease-of-use accessor for event streams which should only be used when an explicit accessor is not available.
- runtimeType → Type
- A representation of the runtime type of the object.
- close() → void
- Closes the window. [...]
- postMessage(dynamic message, String targetOrigin, [ List<MessagePort> messagePorts ]) → void
- Sends a cross-origin message. [...]
- addEventListener(String type, EventListener listener, [ bool useCapture ]) → void
- dispatchEvent(Event event) → bool
- noSuchMethod(Invocation invocation) → dynamic
- Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
- removeEventListener(String type, EventListener listener, [ bool useCapture ]) → void
- toString() → String
- Returns a string representation of this object.
- operator ==(dynamic other) → bool
- The equality operator. [...]