For TypeScript users,
[email protected]+ requires
[email protected]+, and vice versa.
Vue Router is the official router for Vue.js. It deeply integrates with Vue.js core to make building Single Page Applications with Vue.js a breeze. Features include:
- Nested route/view mapping
- Modular, component-based router configuration
- Route params, query, wildcards
- View transition effects powered by Vue.js' transition system
- Fine-grained navigation control
- Links with automatic active CSS classes
- HTML5 history mode or hash mode, with auto-fallback in IE9
- Customizable Scroll Behavior
Get started or play with the examples (see
README.md to run them).