A class for concatenating strings efficiently.
Allows for the incremental building of a string using write*() methods. The strings are concatenated to a single string only when toString is called.
- Implemented types
- StringBuffer([Object content = "" ])
- Creates the string buffer with an initial content.
- isEmpty → bool
- Returns whether the buffer is empty. This is a constant-time operation.
- isNotEmpty → bool
- Returns whether the buffer is not empty. This is a constant-time operation.
- length → int
- Returns the length of the content that has been accumulated so far. This is a constant-time operation.
- hashCode → int
- The hash code for this object. [...]
- runtimeType → Type
- A representation of the runtime type of the object.
- clear() → void
- Clears the string buffer.
- toString() → String
- Returns the contents of buffer as a concatenated string.
- write(Object obj) → void
- Adds the contents of
obj, converted to a string, to the buffer.
- writeAll(Iterable objects, [ String separator = "" ]) → void
- Iterates over the given
objects and writes them in sequence.
- writeCharCode(int charCode) → void
- Adds the string representation of
charCode to the buffer.
- writeln([Object obj = "" ]) → void
obj to a String by invoking Object.toString and adds the result to
this, followed by a newline.
- noSuchMethod(Invocation invocation) → dynamic
- Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
- operator ==(dynamic other) → bool
- The equality operator. [...]